Motul RBF 660 Factory Line Brake Fluid DOT 4
Motul RBF Brake Factory Line DOT 4 Brake Fluid is a fully synthetic polyglycol specifically for racing. Suitable for all brake systems (steel, ceramic or carbon brake discs), which currently happen in racing. Can also be used in conventional brake and hydraulic clutch systems.
Outperforms conventional brake fluids polyglycol (DOT 3, DOT 4, DOT 5.1)
Specifications / approvals:
Specifications: SAE J 1703, ISO 4925, FMVSS 116 DOT 4
Approvals: FMVSS 116 DOT 4; SAE J1703
- Mixed with all brake fluids DOT 3, DOT 4 and DOT 5.1 based on polyglycol, however, not recommended
- Extremely high dry boiling point of 328 ° C in comparison with other products based on silicone or polyglycol allowed safe braking even under extreme operating conditions
- Very high wet boiling point of 205 ° C in comparison to other products based on silicone or polyglycol allowed safe braking even in high humidity or wet race
- Under racing conditions Operating brakes are thermally highly stressed, therefore Motul RBF should be tested at least 660 after each race 2 and replaced if necessary
- Brake fluid absorbs moisture from the surrounding air. Thus, the boiling point is reduced. For this reason, Motul RBF 660 is kept only under constant climatic conditions, carefully sealed in the original container
Not miscible with brake fluids based on silicone (DOT 5) as well as special fluids such as LHM. Liquid can attack paint of the vehicle.
Dry boiling point: 328 ° C
Wet boiling point: 205 ° C