Lithium-ion batteries of JMT, high-tech for your motorcycle.
Suitable only for the Panigale 899,1199 and 1299
The latest generation batteries recognizable by the red cover.
Battery is equipped with one or more spacers which are taped with adhesive strip under the battery so that the battery fits exactly into the battery box.
All batteries are equipped with a battery state - equipped Indicator.
Simply press the test button. Lights every 3 blue LEDs on the battery fully (ful) is loaded. Lights only 2 LEDs, it is charged only half (med). At the latest when only one LED (low), the battery must be charged.
By replacing a standard lead-acid battery with a lithium-ion battery JMT up to 5 kg in weight can be saved, without any appreciable effort.
Following advantages speak for JMT lithium-ion batteries:
- Approximately 1/3 of the weight of comparable lead-acid battery
- Unbeatable ratio of cost / weight saving
- Because in each position can be installed no acid
- Does not contain heavy metals
- Balanced discharge / charge of all cells by Balancer
- Fast charging with high charging current (up to 90% in 6 min)
- Very low self-discharge (max. 5% per month)
IMPORTANT: micro consumers, such as Navihalter etc. ALWAYS put on ignition plus!
- Even at high temperatures still good performance up to 60 ° C
- Safe technology and high durability
Lead-acid batteries can be used only 30% of their capacity due to the specific properties,
while nearly 100% of the capacity can be used in lithium ion batteries.
For this reason, lithium batteries JMT versions of the same starting power need only 1/3 of the capacity of a comparable lead-acid battery.
A steady state of charge of all cells is also ensured by a built-in processor ("balancer").
The dimensions of lithium-ion batteries using adapters correspond to the dimensions of the original lead-acid batteries.
The ports are the same, so the battery can be replaced without additional adjustments in a few minutes.
Please note that the shop only suitable chargers may be used. We recommend JMP chargers.
The maximum recommended load currents, refer to Technical Data below
Under no circumstances chargers may be used that attempt to desulfate deeply discharged batteries with 10 volts with a voltage of more than 14.9 volts, before they begin the actual charge.
The maximum charging voltage of 14.9 volts may be exceeded under any circumstances. Risk of explosion.
The manufacturer guarantees a sufficient initial capacity of up to -5 degrees Celsius.
JMT use lithium-ion batteries as a cathode material iron phosphate (LiFePO4) and lithium-polymer using the method of manufacture.
This allows them to rise even explode either in flames during normal operation.
The technology and the manufacturing process ensure the highest safety standards for lithium batteries.
- 12 V maintenance-free lithium-ion battery
- Recommended charging current 1.5A
- Maximum charge current for fast charging 15 A
Comparable in dimensions and connections with:
Yuasa Manufacturer number
- 12 V wartungsfreie Lithium-Ionen-Batterie
- Energie 36,0 Wh : 3,0 Ah
- Maße in mm 150x65x92,99,106
- Ladestrom empfohlen 1,5 Ampere
- maximaler Ladestrom für Schnellladung 15 Ampere
- Gewicht ca. 0,6 kg
- Kälteprüfstrom 180